We have several main volunteer roles – mentor, program facilitation support, and committee member.
PROGRAM VOLUNTEER POSITIONS:
- STEM Saturday Academy Program Facilitator
- STEM Saturday Site Support
- BGDSTEM Mentor
- High School Intern
COMMITTEE MEMBER VOLUNTEER POSITIONS:
- Volunteer Recruitment and Retention
- Special Events and Fundraising
- Community Engagement and Outreach
- Materials and Equipment/IT Support
PARTNER WITH US
Whether you are an individual, organization, or entity, we are always looking for exceptional partners to support our programming. Check out the ways you can partner with us below!
- ACT Test Preparation
- Math and science tutoring services
- STEM Internships or Research Experiences
- Location where STEM Saturday program occurs
STRATEGIC SCHOOL PARTNER:
- Invite us to speak about BGDSTEM programming at your school and help to recruit more Black girls from various schools to be a part of our program
- School visits begin in August
SPONSOR OUR PROGRAMS
Help us fund every student who comes through our program and contribute to the overall empowerment of Black girls in the community.
- $250.00 – Fund the Future of STEM via a major Gift
- $500.00 – Fund the Future of STEM by supporting 1 girl for the entire 2023 Year
- $1,000.00 – Fund the Future of STEM by supporting Technology for 2023
- $2,500.00 – Fund the Future of STEM by supporting staff for 2023
- $5,000.00 – Fund the Future of STEM by supporting curriculum for 2023
INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING US?
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW YOUR DONATION HELPS US?
VIEW OUR IMPACT
Have more questions? Contact us today.
We want to hear from you! Let us know how we can assist you in becoming involved with our programming.